If you are stuck with Windows 7, operating system of your PC, in a foreign language, this is not what you are looking for. Please check out my relevant post.
As I have worked for a giant Korean conglomerate, I have to install Office 2007 Enterprise edition Korean version. I hunted, searched, tested many ways to convert/choose for English. But failed.
But, now, I got it. Here's how.
- At first, check of your desired language file (matching with your version of Office) here. For Office 2010, check here.
- If it is there, voilà! You got it.
- Install the downloaded EXE file. As a security check, plz check the publisher name if it is "Microsoft" or not. If it is “Microsoft”, you have nothing to worry about security.
- After completion, please restart your PC or laptop whether Windows tells so or not.
- Now, check using MS Office Language preference that is it set or not as below:
- Now, happily use "Office" in your desired language.
I got the link from a user comment here. Though I didn't believe at first place. But it worked anyway.