Hello there! Welcome to my little corner on the internet.
I am Khaled, born & brought up in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am a techie, photographer, humanitarian, Muslim, traveler, and a blogger. I love to share my experience, knowledge, love, criticism, passion, idea, and feelings.
In general, my online pseudonym is
kmonsoor. Also on Twitter.
Professionally, I am full-stack software engineer and currently working for Augmedix Inc. as a R&D engineer. i love simplicity of Python, articulacy of JS, and raw power of C. An data-science enthusiast. I created & manage the biggest Facebook group of data-science enthusiasts of Bangladesh.
For any query, please feel free to send email to:
k (at) kmonsoor (dot) com
- Khaled Monsoor: How Do You Fedora? (Fedora Magazine)
- Python brings us the LIGO gravity wave sound (Intel.com/blogs)
- Interview with Khaled Monsoor (picfair.com/blog)
- How a parking project in Bhutan contributes to Gross National Happiness
- 6 reasons Bhutan might be the world’s most liveable country
- The best photography on Picfair:adventure - The joy of summit (roughguides.com)
- Airports You Wouldn’t Mind Being Stuck In For Hours - Incheon
- 10 Surprising facts about Bhutan - 6: no traffic lights
- Linux Best Practices and Tips by Toptal Developers