DON'T do it from "Control Panel">>"Programs">>"Turn Windows Features on or off".
That will cause more trouble. Yes, looking at you, Microsoft.
Here's how to do it cleanly.
- Go to START --> "Control panel" --> "View installed updates",
- Now scroll down the list, look for Windows Internet Explorer 9 in Microsoft Windows section,
- Double-click to Uninstall it,
- After finishing, it's better if you restart immediately,
- Your previous IE 8 will be restored,
- If you can't find IE 8 yet by typing "Internet" in the START >> "Search for programs and files", download IE 8 from here.
However, don't forget to select right language and right OS version. Install the downloaded file as usual.
For more noob-friendly-details, please visit Microsoft site, here.
Thanks for visiting my blog.